Hi Boris,

this is a bug in ResourceAggregator, please file a Jira issue - I think I have a fix ready by tomorrow.

Have fun
Sven

On 25.04.2017 15:32, Boris Goldowsky wrote:
I think Sven is right.
Debugging through, it appears to be here in ResourceAggregator:

        private void recordHeaderItem(HeaderItem item, Set<HeaderItem> depsDone)
        {
                renderDependencies(item, depsDone);
                RecordedHeaderItem recordedItem = itemsToBeRendered.get(item);

  “recordedItem” ends up as the old header item rather than the new one.

Bng