On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 3:11 PM, Entropy <blmulholl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That would explain the javascript part.  How would I get Wicket to do that
> to manipulate the feedback panel?  Or would I be better off rewriting using

I see no way how to do this.
Wicket can detect that a Component that is added to the AjaxRequestTarget
is not a child of the page that has been used to create this
AjaxRequestTarget.
But I don't see how Wicket can safely assume that the second page is
reachable via 'parent' or 'top'.

> the pnale style instead of the iframe style (which I am starting to lean
> towards).

Yes, this is the recommended way!