Thanks a lot for checking Martin,

The issue seems to be caused by following code in *.html (reproducible
using quickstart)

<script type="text/javascript">
$(function() {
  Wicket.Event.subscribe(Wicket.Event.Topic.WebSocket.Opened, function() {
    Wicket.WebSocket.send("socketConnected");
  });
});
</script>

I guess I need to manually set missing headers in such call

Can you please help to set necessary headers?

WBR
Maxim aka solomax