Thanks for the answer.
Always nice to learn something new, but sadly this won't solve my problem. I
will need both of the stylesheet files. Application developers shall bring
their own css for their app and should not have to care about the design of the
menu wrapped around.
I'm looking for a way to seperate them so they don't get in each others way.
Something like scoped css.
But i think there won't be a wicket-way to solve this. It's more a css issue.