Hello everyone,

I would like to perform some actions in an AJAX event after selecting a file
from the file-browsing pop-up window in a FileUploadField component
(populate a list based on name of file chosen). I've tried adding an
OnChangeAjaxBehavior to my FileUploadField and implementing the
onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget arg0) method. Unfortunately, this is not working
for me. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I could AJAX-ify this
component?

This is my current code:

fileUploadField.add(new OnChangeAjaxBehavior(){

        @Override
        protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget arg0) {
                if (fileUploadField.getFileUpload() != null){
                        info("Added file to list");
                        final FileUpload uploadedFile =
fileUploadField.getFileUpload();
                        addFile(uploadedFile);