On 23 May 2017 at 22:24, Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm afraid a quickstart would be needed to be able to tell what goes wrong
> there.

Thanks for looking, I thought you'd say that.
Attached is a quick (ish) start.

browse to
https://localhost:<port>/redirect/protected/path/pageA/112233
Press the button *boom*

Removing the WebSocketBehavior on  BasePage makes the page work
(Although in a real app I need this behavior)

Would it be helpful if I created this on github?

--
Peter Henderson

Director
Starjar Ltd.