Hi ,

Thanks for you reply. I remove my method  hideAddButton()  from
phoneListView

then I create a new ajaxcallbackbutton method to carry your code like below

public Button getLimitedPartialRefreshAddButton(String id, final int
limited) {
                return new AjaxFallbackButton(id, null) {

                        /** Default serial id */

                        @Override
                        public boolean isVisible() {
                                return isEnabledInHierarchy();
                        }

                        @Override protected void onConfigure () {
                                  super.onConfigure();

                                  setVisible (getList().size() < limited);
                                }

                        @Override
                        protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target,
Form<?> form) {

                                List<T> targetList =
PartialUpdateListView.this.getModelObject();
                                targetList.add(createNewItem());

                                if (target != null) {
                                        setResponsePage(getPage());

                }.setDefaultFormProcessing(false);
        }

then add this button in the phoneViewList :

newPhone.add(phoneListView.getLimitedPartialRefreshAddButton("addNewPhone",
ADD_MORE_LIMIT_TWO));

the button is not hidden when I add phone panel twice.

any suggestion ?
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/n4678274/2017-07-24_10_52_35-Los_Angeles_Department_of_Public_Social_Services_YourBenefitsNow.png>