You're using AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior on your group.

Together with CheckGroupSelector this combination results in n Ajax requests,
where n is the number of checks on your table.

As powwowed recently on this list. you shouldn't use both together. You can
roll your own solution that avoids too many requests.

Have fun
Sven