Hi All

Before reporting this as a bug I wanted to check all is correct. I have a
WicketBootstrap project using BootstrapForm with a form group which
contains a dropdown select (BootstrapSelect) component.

When the submit button for the form fires I have a validate method which
checks all is valid. each form group should have the CssNameAppender add
has-erro like so add(new CssClassNameAppender("has-error"))this works fine
for the other formgroup which contains a text field but not the one
containing the BootstrapSelect component.

Code snipet below:

final BootstrapSelect<String> groupBootstrapSelect = new
BootstrapSelect<>("iam-groups", new PropertyModel<>(createIamUserModel,
"groupName"), iamClient.getGroupNames());

userGroupsFormGroup.setOutputMarkupId(true);

userGroupsFormGroup.add(new CssClassNameAppender("has-error"));

If I manually add the CSS in chrome it applies correctly.

Any thoughts and suggestions.

Thanks

David