Hi, happy you like it.

Feel free to do whatever you want with it, at the moment I use it regularly to generate admin interfaces that I then customize according to usecase. There are some areas that could receive more attention, generator could get more clever in guessing correct formcomponent, more templates for different approaches could be added.. For now it just suits my needs, but if someone would send me a pull request with new template or an improvement, I'll be happy to merge it.

Best regards,
Vit