Keep it simple: just set the SignInPage as response page and give it an (optional) page reference to return to after login.

Have fun
Sven

Am 14.11.2017 um 18:32 schrieb Henry Loenwind:
Hi,

I ran into a small issue when using restartResponseAtSignInPage() and continueToOriginalDestination() from a dedicated login button (i.e. a button that should keep the user on their current page, not link them into a restricted area).

It basically works fine, but continueToOriginalDestination() sends them back into the onClick() of the login button...which no longer isVisible() because the user now is logged in. Naturally that doesn't work but gives a "friendly" error message.

Now, "login in place" buttons are not that outlandish, so I wanted to ask how other people solve this problem. My first try was to manually wipe the page parameters from the InterceptData, but all that is accessible there is set(), get() and clear(). My next tries would then be to (a) re-implement my own InterceptData, which I do not really want to do---duplicating framework functionality by copy&pasting is ugly; or (b) subclass the Link to still be isVisible() but render as "" when the user is logged in.

cu
Henry