I'm trying to mount 404 page to my Wicket project.

I found confluence page wchich explains how to do it using web.xml (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WICKET/Error+Pages+and+Feedback+Messages#ErrorPagesandFeedbackMessages-HTTPErrorPages) but my application uses Wicket-SpringBoot (https://github.com/MarcGiffing/wicket-spring-boot), so instead of web.xml there is Servlet 3.0 configuration somewhere.

Does anybody have an idea how to mount 404 page using Wicket + Wicket-SpringBoot + Servlet 3.0?

Thank you in advance,