I'm not sure how to make the markup show right in the post.  I'll try
wrapping it in PRE.

<pre>

                      //Error: This field is required.

</pre>

Anyway, yes, I am subclassing the component feedback, but it adds the
controls and iterates to produce the messages.  If I just modify the
contents of that inner span in the html, of course it overwrites everything.
I would need to get control when the individual message is being worked on,
AND then inject my boilerplate.

Fortunately, that inner stuff doesn't need to change per message or
anything.  Just structure so the message will render how they want.

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html