Hi,

The javadoc states 'Whether the session is invalid now, or will be invalidated
by the end of the request.' The first part is no longer true. The javadoc also
states that you normally should not need this method (why is it part of the
public API then?)

I think we can fix the method by setting the same metadata on the session.
destroy should set the boolean to true and bind should remove it again.

Best regards,
Emond