I have a need to build some apps (or mount points) to check if the source
is coming from an internal IP and if not, present the user with an
"unauthorized" request.  I know how to check client IP and what not, but
I'm not sure how to generate programmatically a simple WebResponse that is
just some text with a status code.

1) I'm currently using IRequestCycleListener to listen and then hijack the
response.  Not sure if this is the appropriate place.
2) How do you programmatically generate a response without implementing all
the methods of WebResponse.  At the point that the IRequestCycleListener
the response that is in the cycle already has content.  Basically I want to
throw that away and return "Unauthorized"/401.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks!

Lon