Hi,

This is actually relatively simple!

Steps:

   - Create a mapper for this which extends AbstractMapper
   - Return a compatibility score which is higher than other mappers if you
   want to override them (e.g. return Integer.MAX_VALUE)
   - Implement mapRequest() to resolve the url to a RenderPageRequestHandler
   - Implement mapHandler() to resolve a handler for your target page class
   to a url (e.g. check for IPageClassRequestHandler and use provided page
   parameters to build url)
   - Mount your custom mapper in your application’s init() method

Done!

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren

Op 11 april 2018 bij 09:47:16, Korbinian Bachl (