Hi Tom,

I do not remember everything by heart but basically it is:
1. Provide impl of Spring Security's UserDetailsService and make it a @Bean
2. In your AuthenticatedWebSession#authenticate() impl use Spring
Security's Authentication to do the work. It was something like
SecurityContextHolder.getContext().getAuthentication().autheticate(new
UsernamePasswordAuthentication(username, password))

In Spring Security's config (HttpSecurity) you need to tell SS what is the
url to your login and logout pages, and that you want to enable
"rememberMe" functionality.
You can use both SS and/or Wicket to authenticate access to pages and
resources by their mount paths.