Hi,

thanks a lot for the clarification. So say I want to do some kind of path
rewriting/ faking like the apache mod_rewrite does. I then would use a new root
mapper and have this one handle the request, fake the url and give it to the
"prior" mappers to resolve as in that case I need to make sure I'm the first
one in the hierarchy. But where would I then rewrite the generated URLs?

Best,

KB