Hi,

your service method is return a TreeMap holding a lambda comparator:

        Comparator.comparing(DataGroup::getName)

Either you make that comparator serializable (you can but you don't *need* to
use org.danekja as Wicket does it):

        https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22807912/how-to-serialize-a-lambda

... or don't keep the result of your service method in the Wicket component
tree, e.g. by using a LoadableDetachableModel.

Have fun
Sven