Hi Francesco,

I faced the same situation last week.

I wrote a Wicket plugin that clears the Localizer cache. It does not clear
the resource bundle cache because I use Spring's ReloadableResourceBundle,
but that should be very easy to add.

Configuration is a little more difficult than with JRebel. I had to add
src/main/resources as extraClasspath for some reason, to get it to reload
HTML and property files.

Here is a gist with my Wicket plugin and my working
hotswap-agent.properties:

https://gist.github.com/theigl/6ff4a505eac8f166b9bd079017884474

Best,

Thomas