Thanks Sven,

Multi-threading should be easy enough.  But thanks for the heads up.

Same page in different browser tabs though absolutely is part of the design.
What would I *do* in reaction to being notified by that behavior that a new
window is opening?  And what kinds of problems would I expect?

What is the default maxSizePerSession, and what is the consequence of
something being removed.  Let's say i opened record 72 in a tab and then
worked in other tabs for a long time and 72 got expelled.  when I returned
to 72, would it get an error?  Or re-initialize as if they just loaded the
record?  Or could I get an event that it was being removed and tell the user
that it's stale and close that tab?

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html