Hi, I'm trying to do some standard code in response to any wicket ajax event,
but the listeners I'm subscribing aren't firing.  This is in Wicket 6.  I
stuck a breakpoint in Chrome and IE11, and neither fire these events.  I
tried done and init event also.  Another action right next to it IS working
so I know the code to subscribe is being reached, and there are no js errors
in the console.

Wicket.Event.subscribe('/ajax/call/before',
    function(jqEvent, attributes, jqXHR, errorThrown, textStatus) {
                doMyStuff();
        }
);

Wicket.Event.subscribe('/ajax/call/complete',

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html