Hi Team,

Issue related to wicket-core and wicket -util bundle import junit packages.

Regarding the issue, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-6509
created and closed.

But the solution is not working.

Please find the attachments contains the sample environment and .swf(open in
IE) files contains the execution steps

osgi.zip <http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/t375090/osgi.zip>

add the following bundles wicket-core and wicket-extensions to the bundle
directory in unzipped osgi.zip file

wicket-core-8.jar
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/t375090/wicket-core-8.jar>

wicket-extensions-8.jar
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/t375090/wicket-extensions-8.jar>

*Steps for execution:*

1. Unzip the osgi.zip

2. Go to bundles folder and paste wicket-core-8.jar and
wicket-extensions-8.jar and rename to

wicket-core-8.0.0.jar and wicket-extensions-8.0.0.jar

3. back and go to bin folder

4. Open folder in cmd prompt and run osgi.example.bat

5. OSGI Framework started

6. Open command prompt and execute *telnet localhost 6666*

7. type ps, shows list of bundles

8. execute wicket-core bundle, by using start wicket-core ID

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to resolve org.apache.wicket.core
[11](R 11.0): missing requirement [org.apache.wicket.core [11](R 11.0)]
osgi.wiring.package; (osgi.wiring.package=junit.framework) Unresolved
requirements: [[org.apache.wicket.core [11](R 11.0)] osgi.wiring.package;
(osgi.wiring.package=junit.framework)]

Follow the video

Test Environment execution video
Issue.swf
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/t375090/Issue.swf>

manifest video
Reason.swf
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/t375090/Reason.swf>

*Fix:*

following videos contains the fix

Contains Fix
Fix.swf <http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/t375090/Fix.swf>

After Fix Test Environment and Manifest file
afterfix.swf
<http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/file/t375090/afterfix.swf>

Let me know for more information. I would like to create a Pull Request

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html