Hi,

that exception seems to originate from HttpSessionStore, which indicates some code tries to store something in the HTTP session.

Please show us the stacktrace.

Have fun
Sven

Am 17.09.2018 um 06:23 schrieb Bas Gooren:
Hi René,

If I recall correctly, the component renderer uses a mock request and
response to render components. Does your page (or any injected
services) require the request to be a servlet request?

// Bas

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 16 sep. 2018 om 21:48 heeft René Stolle <sto...@posteo.de> het volgende
geschreven:

Hello,

most of my projects have a AppStatus Page containing some statistics.

No I need to store this information on web server shut down and I was
wondering, if I could just persist a freshly rendered page and have
everything I need nicley formatted in a html file. The javadoc looked
promising but the following code in my app class

@Override
protected void onDestroy() {
     ComponentRenderer cr = new ComponentRenderer(this);
     logStatus (cr.renderPage(AppStatus::new));
}

gave me only a java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Request must be
ServletWebRequest

What did I miss? Am I on the right path?

René