Hello there community!
So I have decided to use Apache Wicket for my bachelor's thesis! :) I'm very new here. I have written a Java program, whose input is two (2) Strings (two names). The ouptut is
certain arraylists, not quite relevant here.
So far I've managed to print the output in a blank internet page using localhost.

I have created a fairly simple UI using HTML and CSS. Much like a login screen requires username and password, this menu requires String1 and String2.
What I wish to do is the following:
I want the values of the two Strings, that are manualy assigned in the Java code, to be the values entered in the two boxes of the UI, and when the "Run" button is pressed, the user is redirected to another page, where the output for the two Strings is printed.

I would like some advice as to how this is implemented and where to look.
If anyone is willing to provide more specific info, I can of course provide you with the code (only the few bits mentioned above are of any importance, no need to waste your time by having you look into it in detail.)

I would greatly appericiate any help I can get!!
Thanks in advance everyone! And thank you community for being extremely helpful in the past!

Cheers,
George