Good afternoon. I have trouble to use method Datatable.getBottomToolbars()
in my project. It gives following error "The type
DataTable.ToolbarsContainer is not visible". Please, explain to me if
ToolbarsContainer class is private why getBottomToolbars() method is
public? I also see from github you changed method return type to
WebMarkupContainer. But after checking out your repo I get "public final
ToolbarsContainer getBottomToolbars()" again. Please fix it immediately or
show me other solution. (I must hide bottom toolbars in some cases)