So I am using localized version of validation message for required fields

Required=My custom message for field '${label}'

but the resulting message contains field ID as parameters and result is i.e.

"My custom message for field 'password'"

since the whole page is not in English I would like to have the parameter
localized as well.
Some of the users do not speak English and they would not understand what
"password" is.

I see in code of org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.FormComponent
that the component's getId() is used as parameter. Any way to customize
this?

I can surely use validation message for this specific field with key i.e.
"password.Required"
but I would like to be more generic.

Thanks,
Zbynek