Hi,

It depends how much code you want to be generated for you.
I just use Intellij IDEA templates to generate pages, panels, fragments, ...
But if you want also CRUD related code to be generated then I am not aware
of such tools.

Apache Isis provides something similar. There you design your domain
entities and the framework generates the UI (with Wicket) and REST
interfaces for them. There is also Angular frontend that consumes the REST
APIs.
But here you have much less freedom how your (Wicket) UI will look like.
You can override the defaults but it is an effort!