Hi Martin,

The form reloads the entity from the database (it uses a kind of loadable
detachable model) at each ajax request, so it does not remember the values
for the fields that have been modified in previous requests if we use
AjaxForm[Choice]ComponentUpdatingBehavior. This is why we use
AjaxFormSubmitBehavior.

We could alter the form somehow to use AjaxForm[Choice]ComponentUpdat
ingBehavior, but still... aren't my points valid?