Hi,

recently we have upgraded our application, from wicket 7.11 to wicket 8.3.0.
With wicket 7 everything seemed to be fine, however in wicket 8 we have an issue
with handling exception.
In Application we have in init() method:
<code>
                getRequestCycleListeners().add(new MyRequestCycleListener());
</code>

MyRequestCycleListener implements IRequestCycleListener and override method

 <code>
                @Override
    public IRequestHandler onException(RequestCycle cycle, Exception ex) {}
  Optional<AjaxRequestTarget> target = cycle.find(AjaxRequestTarget.class);
  //this part stopped working since it return Optional.empty(), because active
RequestHandler
  //and RequestHandlerScheduledAfterCurrent are both null
        if (target.isPresent()) {
            return target.get();
        }
        IPageRequestHandler last =
PageRequestHandlerTracker.getLastHandler(RequestCycle.get());
        WebPage page = (WebPage) (last.getPage());
                               return new RenderPageRequestHandler(new
PageProvider(currentPage));
                               }
</code>

Is this a wicket bug or it was intention to work like this? If it was
intentended, is there
any workaround to get the AjaxRequestTarget? Or the approach has changed in
wicket 8? Any other ideas?

Matus

Táto správa je určená iba pre uvedeného príjemcu a môže obsahovať dôverné alebo
interné informácie. Ak ste ju omylom obdržali, upovedomte o tom prosím
odosielateľa a vymažte ju. Akýkoľvek iný spôsob použitia tohto e-mailu je
zakázaný.

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain confidential
or internal information. If you have received it in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you
is prohibited.