On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 11:40 AM Matteo Alessandroni <skylar...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks for the answer!
> There are no js errors and browser devtool does not show any WS request
> so I'm not sure it's passing the correct body.

When the WebSocket connection is established (maybe when the page is
loaded) you should see an entry in the Network tab.
If you select this entry then on the right-side you should see any WS
messages to/from the server.

> Anyway, if I add:
>
> resourceCreateEvent.getTarget().appendJavaScript(String.format("addEndpoint('%s',
>
> '%s', '%s');",
>                      resourceCreateEvent.getParent(),
>                      resourceCreateEvent.getKey(),
>                      resourceCreateEvent.getKind()));
>
> directly here [1], instead of calling "window.Wicket.WebSocket.send(..."
> it works and the "addEndpoint(...)" method is called.
> The main difference seems to be that the "appendJavaScript()" is called
> on "resourceCreateEvent.getTarget()" instead of on a WebSocketBehavior
> object.

What is the type of resourceCreateEvent.getTarget() ?
Is it WebSocketRequestHandler or AjaxRequestHandler ?