Hi Sven,

Thanks a lot for the quick reply!

Are you sure the code in GaePageManagerProvider is correct? Don't we end up
with two instances of InSessionPageStore in this case? Once as
`newSessionStore` and once as `newPersistentStore`?

The resulting chain looks like this: RequestSore -> *InSessionStore* ->
AsynchronousStore -> SerializingStore -> CryptingStore -> *InSessionStore*

Best,

Thomas