Hi,

thanks for the reference to the issue.

I'd wish Wicket wouldn't have to touch every page by default as described in
WICKET-5933.

Seems we'll have to restore the untouched feature in Wicket 9.

Many thanks for your valuable input

Sven

> On 23.04.2019 at 14:09,  <Thomas Heigl>  wrote:
>

>  Hi Sven, I have some types of ajax behavior callback (timers, lazy-loading)
> that do not really touch the page and I want to avoid serialization. It's
> basically the same use case as the original ticket:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-5933 It would be great if we had
> some mechanism to mark a request as "non-touching" in Wicket 9. Either via
> "getPageManager().untouch()" or some other mechanism. Best, Thomas On Tue,
> Apr 23, 2019 at 1:44 PM Sven Meier wrote:  >   >   >  Hi Thomas,  >   >   >
> >  you're right, that method is no longer available.  >   >   >   >  What do
> you use it for? Do you want to throw away the current page  >  changes, but
> still keep an older state in the persistent page store?  >   >   >   >
> Thanks  >   >  Sven  >   >   >   >   >   >   >   >   >   >   >   >   >  On
> 22.04.2019 at 19:19, wrote:  >   >   >   >   >   >  Hi all, What is the
> equivalent of the following line in Wicket 9?  >
> Session.get().getPageManager().untouch(content.getPage()) There i
s only  >  `removePage` now, but it doesn't do the same thing as far as I can
see. Is  >  it still possible to untouch pages in ajax requests so they won't
be  >  serialized again? Best, Thomas  >   >   >