Hi Sven,

yeah that's what I found and tried but ended up with

org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupException: Unable to find component with id
'checkGroupSelector' in [CheckGroup [Component id = checkGroup]]
Expected:
'searchResultComponent:subtaskListForm:checkGroup:checkGroupSelector'.
Found with similar names:
'searchResultComponent:subtaskListForm:checkGroup:dataTable:topToolbars:toolbars:2:headers:2:header:label:checkGroupSelector'

The issue as I understand it is that CheckGroupSelector is in Panel that is
created in Column.getHeader().
Of course outside of the DataTable's column the selector works just fine.

Zbynek