Correction to my previous message (I have debugged this more precisely):

AbstractWebSocketProcessor.onClose method is called in both Jetty
versions (not only in a newer one).
The difference is in connection:
- in Jetty 9.4.12.v20180830 connection is closed
- in Jetty 9.4.18.v20190429 connection is still open

So message is broadcasted only in a newer version.

--
Daniel