Hi!

It sounds like you are not referencing the correct wicket-request
dependency.

Did you check your maven dependency tree to ensure there are no old (or
duplicate/multiple) versions of wicket dependencies being resolved?

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren

Op 19 augustus 2019 bij 12:44:24, sb_apa...@bursch.com (sb_apa...@bursch.com)