Hello Martin,

the problem is that i assign a model in request cycle metadata by using the key

public class IdentityInstance extends MetaDataKey<IModel<Identity>> {

        public static IdentityInstance KEY = new IdentityInstance();

        private IdentityInstance() {
                super();

Page:
getRequestCycle().setMetaData(IdentityInstance.KEY, identityModel);

Widget:
IModel<Identity> identity = getRequestCycle().getMetaData(IdentityInstance.KEY);

But the model in Widget is always null. While debugging i found that object
identity is used in Class#equals(Object o), what is ok for me.
But with different classloaders class is loaded multiple times.

I could provide a quickstart for this & create an issue, if you like. (?)

I would like to adapt my configuration so that devtools are still available.

(DCEVM i need to inspect :-).)

Thanks for your support.
Regards
Per