Hey there,

I'm in a bit of a situation and could use some guidance.  I work with a
framework where I have problems with deserialization.  So I'm trying to
basically just make my app store pages in a cache that doesn't rely on
Serializable.  Is there some way to pull this off with stock Wicket?  I'm
looking at the page storing mechanisms and they all seem to be built off of
serialization.  What I'm thinking is just store pages in a memory cache (no
serialization/deserialization)...I know this isn't as efficient, but it's
what I'm used to in my old web framework and I can't find a good way to get
this other framework to deserialize the way I want (hard to explain).

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lon