Hi all,

I have a quick question (I hope)

I wanted to display a PDF file from the file system directly in the
browser.
The first solution I used was based on the article "AJAX update and file
download in one blow" from the wiki, changing the ContentDisposition to
INLINE, in the onRequest() method of the AJAXDownload.

AJAX was too much for my task, so I dug further and discovered that
ContentDisposition is also set in the onClick() method of DownloadLink.
So I just brutally copied DownloadLink to a new class, and changed
ContentDisposition from ATTACHMENT to INLINE.

But, this left me wondering: Is there any reason why ContentDisposition is
not user controllable in DownloadLink, just like cacheDuration ?

Thanks,

Elias