Dear all
I faced a strange exception, the error message:

A problem occurred while checking object with type:
info.sls.WicketApplication

Field hierarchy is:

  1 [class=info.sls.MapPage, path=1]

    private java.lang.Object org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.children
[class=java.util.ArrayList]

      private java.lang.Object
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.children[write:27][write:28]
[class=org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.StatelessForm,
path=1:formGMapSelect]

        private java.lang.Object org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.children
[class=java.util.ArrayList]

          private final java.lang.String
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.ChoiceRenderer.idExpression[write:8][write:11]
[class=org.apache.wicket.ajax.markup.html.form.AjaxSubmitLink,
path=1:formGMapSelect:btnSelect]

            final info.sls.GMapPanel info.sls.MapPage$1.val$gMapPanel
[class=info.sls.GMapPanel, path=1:gmaps]

              java.lang.Object org.apache.wicket.Component.data
[class=[Ljava.lang.Object;]

                java.lang.Object org.apache.wicket.Component.data[0]
[class=org.apache.wicket.model.LoadableDetachableModel]

                  final info.sls.WicketApplication
info.sls.WicketApplication$3.this$0 [class=info.sls.WicketApplication]
<----- field that is causing the problem

I use transient with WicketApplication in my BasePage, but the issue
continued.....

private transient WicketApplication wicketApplication;

Any suggestions?
To boldly go where no man has gone before.
We do this not because it is easy. We do this because it is hard.
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.
front...@gmail.com