Hi there,
it seems we have some issues with Wicket Tester, after upgrading to 8.7.0 from
8.6.1.

In particular, due to the change [1] for WICKET-6708, we have found that
MockWebRequest is not behaving as expected; no troubles occur instead during
normal operations with HttpServletRequest.

The test failures occur because MockWebRequest's method is (correctly) set to
POST but parameters are submitted with URL, when using DropDownChoice with
onChange behavior [2].

Of course, such situation was fine with code prior to [1] but not working
anymore: I have verified that expected submit parameters are part of URL, hence
are available as getQueryParameters() but getPostParameters() is invoked
instead.

FYI, one of failing test cases in [3].

Please let me know if this is a bug with MockWebRequest or whether we have to
update our test code, thanks.

Regards.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/wicket/commit/9c3129517a15c37cc90fb27a697868a825940aa0#diff-51cf2faf6078497df77cc6d995dd1b98R763