From: Bas Gooren <b...@iswd.nl>
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 2:58 PM
To: users@wicket.apache.org <users@wicket.apache.org>; Robin Shen
<ro...@pmease.com>
Subject: Re: An open source devops platform completely created with Wicket

Hi Robin,

Wow - that looks like a really polished product, compliments to you!

Regarding Wicket I completely agree; While there are more fashionable
techniques, I tend to feel like they drastically increase complexity when
compared to wicket.

I’m happy to hear stories such as yours (which mimic mine), as there are not
that many (public) stories about wicket usage :-)

I will certainly have a close look at your product.

Thanks!

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren

Op 17 januari 2020 bij 01:26:06, Robin Shen