Hi Sven,

Thanks for double-checking!

The weird thing is that I thought this solved my problem, but when I tried
to create the quickstart; I couldn't reproduce it either :o. I seem to have
been mistakenly assuming it was this piece of code that fixed the problem.

So I tried to build it more towards our application and I saw a
<wicket:enclosure> that causes this behavior (the isVisibleInHierarchy() is
not working there).

I attached the quickstart for those who want to experiment with it.

-Rob