Hi all,

I'm using Wicket as some template engine to generate reports about
tabular data as HTML-documents in a backend published using SOAP. The
called SOAP-interfaces expect what to generate pretty much as some
path/URL-like resource description:

> alert/topic1/foo/bar
> report/topic1/foo/bar
> report/topic2/bar/foo

I would like to have some parser for those kinds of paths/URLs, so
that I'm able to provide some template-paths and get some results by
name.

> ${type}/${topic}/foo/${fooVal}

Is something like that available in Wicket already?

Looking at "PageParameters", Wicket does only support query strings
and indexed parameters, so no support for templates like the above.
Indexed parameters don't seem too different, though. Additionally,
"PagerParameters" doesn't seem to support parsing itself.

So how can I parse a string only and get "PageParameters"?

I've found "UrlRequestParametersAdapter" and
"UrlPathPageParametersEncoder", the latter supports decoding paths
like "/key1/value/key2/value" etc. And both don't seem to be bound to
an application or HTTP, which would exactly be what I need.

Anything else to look at? Thanks!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--