In your stacktrace, look at the line just below
org.apache.wicket.model.IModel.setObject(IModel.java:84)
You will find the cuprit

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Override
this method to support setObject(Object)
        at org.apache.wicket.model.IModel.setObject(IModel.java:84)
        at
xxx.yyyy.zzz.YourClassUsingThisModel.theMethod(YourClassUsingThisModel.java:12)

François