Hi Maxim,

You need to call parseFileParts() on the request yourself before accessing
files and post parameters, or there are no parts and post parameters.

Am on mobile so cannot quickly find java doc for 8 or 9 but api is the same:

https://ci.apache.org/projects/wicket/apidocs/org/apache/wicket/protocol/http/servlet/MultipartServletWebRequest.html#parseFileParts()

// Bas

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 24 jul. 2020 om 05:49 heeft Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com> het
volgende geschreven:

Hello Martin, All,

finally I have started to implement this functionality and faced weird
issue: no post parameters are retrievable :((
I was able to reproduce this using quickstart
https://github.com/solomax/upload-resource
Can you please take a look at it?