Hi All,

I spent some time recently trying to upgrade a Wicket library we have to
modular Java 11, Wicket 9, Jersey and latest Jetty + Jetty Web Sockets:

                      jettyVersion = '9.4.31.v20200723'

                     jerseyVersion = '2.31'

                     wicketVersion = '9.0.0'

I had trouble with version conflicts between different REST API binaries that I
wasn't able to resolve. I'd fix one conflict and it would cause another one. I
don't suppose anyone has figured out how to get these to play together nicely?

     Jon