Dear, Wicket Developers,

There is actually one issue in Wicket which will be good to get fixed
before next release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/WICKET/issues/WICKET-6815
Without it, we have to use a brutal workaround:
https://github.com/OrienteerBAP/vuecket/blob/master/vuecket/src/main/java/org/orienteer/vuecket/util/FixWICKET6815.java

This issue is about the parsing of non-standard HTML attributes which
apparantly used by VueJS: v-bind:attr, @attr, :attr. Hopefully, the
fix of this issue will be helpful for better integration of Wicket
with other JS frameworks as well.

Ilya
Orienteer(http://orienteer.org) - open-source Business Application Platform