Hi,

I didn't understand what's your problem.

Sven

On 24.08.20 16:56, Daniel Weiss wrote:
Hello all,

I don't like the exception handling of Component.getPage(). We are working on the integration to Wicket 8.4. We use panels or dialogs as anonymous classes / instances and this feature will blocked us to redefine a parent component or page.

In fact (I think ..) we don't need this to handle anonymous implementations. My first thoughts about this was "what the hell ... why ... and whats the benefit of it?" :)

Please explain or link a reason,documentation etc. to handle it and the reason for it.

Thx in advance!
Daniel

https://github.com/apache/wicket/commit/140fea6/