Hi,

I am using spring 5 and via reactive programming, I am receiving a Flux<T>
data which I am trying to display in a table on a Wicket page. However I
get an exception during rendering of the table. The exception basically
says the RequestCycle is closed, which sounds logical to me if wicket is
not supporting reactive programming due to the non-blocking nature of
reactive programming.

Does someone have a work-around for this problem? I was thinking along the
lines of saving the RequestCycle and reusing it when data arrives later but
I am not sure if that is the right way to go.

Currently I am using blocking on the reactive stream as a work-around but
that leads to a sequential behaviour, which of course defeats the basic
idea of reactive programming.

Any tips or ideas?

Cheers,
Emmanuel